quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2013

Slide film !






The old man from the photostore that i use to reveal my films gave me some slide films that expired in 2002 and he dont have the chemical to reveal them normaly so he reveal them with the regular one and they become all greeny!
But if i transform them in B/W the get like those one! and i reall like them!
I'm always wondering myself if the "worst" and "cheapest" materials are the best to make true and pure art!
I know that its maybe stupid but we have so much shit those days and people give them so much attention, like big giant camera machine, best pencils and inks and all those shit's!
(I'm not complaining about my materials, i really think that i'm lucky with them !)
But sometimes the basic is the best !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário